Hair Loss Help for Women
You may have the perfect outfit - you may be in tip-top shape.
But if you're having hair problems, then you just don't feel your best!
And if your hair is falling out, thinning or breaking, then you'll know it doesn't just affect your confidence... it can leave you feeling downright panicky.
For women, our hair is truly our crowning glory - and here at Hair Sentinel we want you to wear your hair with pride!
- Discover the many causes of hair loss in women, including the use of certain medications and hormonal changes. Identify just what's causing YOUR thinning hair, hair breakage or premature balding.
- Learn how to STOP hair loss or minimize its effects... and restore your locks to their former glory.
- Find out about the wide variety of natural remedies available if you're losing your hair, including the vitamins that can help strengthen your hair and the importance of a nutritious diet in healthy hair growth.
- Keep in touch with the latest news about hair repair research AND the very best products and treatments.
- Use our easy-to-follow tips and techniques to care for your hair, with specific advice for specific hair types.
- Let us help you become a more beautiful you!
My Experience with Olaplex (™), the salon treatment that aims to repair damage from coloring and highlights.
posted in: Causes
Metoprolol is a beta-blocker used to treat high blood pressure, chest pain and other heart-related conditions. But is hair loss a side effect?
Female pattern hair loss - sometimes referred to as androgenetic alopecia - is a very common condition. Whilst it mostly affects women after menopause, it can affect much younger women too.
Switching to a silk or satin pillowcase is one of the simplest things you can do to benefit your hair. This article explains why!
This article discusses who might benefit from Rogaine and looks at some of the possible side effects.
posted in: Causes
Your iron levels can have a big impact on your hair - even if tests seem to indicate your levels are 'normal'. Find out why, and how you can naturally increase the amount of iron in your body.
posted in: Solutions
Some of the most effective products currently available to help you hide hair loss in an instant.
posted in: Remedies
There are LOTS of sites singing the praises of emu oil as a hair loss treatment. But there's one thing all these sites seem to have in common...
There's no doubt that losing your hair is alarming... not to mention embarrassing! But the good news is that you're about to equip yourself with the information you need to either reverse the situation, or enhance your thinning hair.
We're here to provide all you need to achieve the healthy hair you deserve.
Use the menu on the left on the page to find the answers to YOUR hair repair questions and don't forget to sign up to receive news of our latest articles and updates.
Let's get working on restoring your luscious locks AND your self esteem!
Return to Top of Page